From Mike Tutkowski <mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com>
Subject Re: createStoragePool API Question
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2013 05:15:13 GMT
OK, thanks, Alex

Then the docs here must be incorrect:

*name**the name for the storage pool**true**url**the URL of the storage pool
**true**zoneid**the Zone ID for the storage pool**true**clusterid**the
cluster ID for the storage pool**false**details**the details for the
storage pool**false**podid**the Pod ID for the storage pool**false**tags**the
tags for the storage pool**false*

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com