From benoit lair <kurushi4...@gmail.com>
Subject VPC bug - no more vlan interfaces after reboot
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2013 17:42:54 GMT
Hi,

I'm using a cs 4.0.0 deployment. I'm testing the VPC features.

I've created a vpc with 3 tiers networks.

I deployed 1 vm per tier network.

My master CIDR is 172.28.0.0/16

I created the tier1 : 172.28.1.1/24 with LB network offering
tier2 : 172.28.2.1/24
tier3 : 172.28.3.1/24

When i create each vm, i got one interface created onto the vpc vr, one for
the tier1, one for the tier2 and one for the tier3.

All seems to be okay, but if i reboot my vpc vr, all i have if i do an
ifconfig is the control interface (169.254.0.193), the public interface
(10.14.10.36) and the localhost interface one, but i have no more other
interfaces concerning the tiers networks.

How can i ragain access to my differents vlans and so my differents vms ?

Thanks for any response.

Regards, Benoit Lair.