From Jessica Tomechak <jessica.tomec...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DOC] Is the Working with Volumes section missing from docs on purpose?
Date Sat, 23 Feb 2013 01:46:52 GMT
Getting back to my initial question on this thread: nobody objected, so the
Working With Volumes section has been added back into the doc (thanks,
Radhika!). This should appear on the doc website with the 4.1
documentation, whenever that is published.

This was done in https://reviews.apache.org/r/9492/

Jessica T.