From Jessica Tomechak <jessica.tomec...@gmail.com>
Subject [DOCS] Setting the "Doc" component in bugs
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2013 01:14:01 GMT
I've noticed quite a few bugs against documentation are being filed without
the Component field being set to Doc. I rely pretty heavily on that field
so I can easily query for writing tasks. It's more reliable than querying
against text in the subject line, but only if it's being set consistently.

I'm wondering whether the lack of usage of the Doc component indicates that
people aren't aware of it. Or does it mean people just don't like having to
set it?

Jessica T.