From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: [MERGE][ACS41] javelin to master
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2013 22:12:21 GMT
On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 6:26 PM, Alex Huang <Alex.Huang@citrix.com> wrote:
> John,
>
> While 1/31 is code-freeze, it doesn't mean dev stops writing unit tests to test out their
code or new code to fix problems when qa find bugs.  Without javelin in, it will mean they
need to write once in today's home-grown component framework and unit testing and again in
Springs when merge to master.  I think given it's low risk, I don't see any reason why people
want to duplicate that work.  Why not just have it in 4.1 to begin with?

> --Alex

Alex,

How about unit tests for the Javelin code itself?  Were any created?
Are there any that can be created?

While the merge is already complete, this seems like a great time for
the new structure to have unit tests built into it.

-chip