From Sheng Yang <sh...@yasker.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Revert back to old mailing list mechanism, which would add "Reply-To: mailing list" to every mail it send out
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2013 22:39:31 GMT
Hi Kelcey,

+1 means you want to previous mailing list way, which would add
"Reply-To" mail header to override the original author in the reply.
That would forgo the ability to capture the original author in the
reply-all.

-1 means you want to maintain the "reply-all" and "cc: mailing list"
style currently we're using.

Sorry it's not clarified enough...

--Sheng