From Sheng Yang <sh...@yasker.org>
Subject Re: [ACS41] Release Schedule Reminder
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2013 18:39:50 GMT
New Feature CLOUDSTACK-703  Site-to-Site VPN 2.0 Enhancements   Sheng Yang

This one has sub-task target for 4.1(which is already done), so people
initially make the parent target to 4.1 as well. But I think it should
be 4.2 anyway, because the part in 4.1 is already done.

Change the target to 4.2 for CLOUDSTACK-703.

--Sheng

On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 8:57 AM, Rohit Yadav <bhaisaab@apache.org> wrote:
> Awesome, thanks for the update Chip!
> Moved CLOUDSTACK-636 to 4.2.0
>
> I bet we can eat 59 bugs in no time :P
>
> Regards.
>
> On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 9:52 PM, Chip Childers
> <chip.childers@sungard.com> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Happy Monday!  Just dropping you all a note as a reminder of where we
>> are in the 4.1.0 schedule.
>>
>> 2013-02-28 is the end of our test phase, and should be the end of the
>> doc finalization for the release.
>>
>> We'll shift into a mode where the 4.1 branch should only be updated by
>> me after that date (after you ask for a cherry-pick for a critical bug
>> or translation update).
>>
>> I also notice that we have 15 Features / Improvements *still* listed as
>> "Open" in Jira for 4.1.
>>
>> Here's the list:
>>
>> Improvement CLOUDSTACK-583  Expose Service Offerings and Zone options (including
UUID) to users in the CloudStack UI    Brian Federle
>> Improvement CLOUDSTACK-636  API refactoring -- Annotate api cmd classes with @ACL
appropriately Fang Wang
>> New Feature CLOUDSTACK-299  Egress firewall rules for guest network Jayapal Reddy
>> Improvement CLOUDSTACK-1    Add Maven building to site docs, developer documentation
/ fix packaging instructions   Joe Brockmeier
>> Improvement CLOUDSTACK-313  Fix cross references throughout documentation   Joe Brockmeier
>> Improvement CLOUDSTACK-358  Fix PDF output for docs Joe Brockmeier
>> Improvement CLOUDSTACK-1022 Release Dedicated Public IP Address range back to the
free pool Likitha Shetty
>> New Feature CLOUDSTACK-645  add/remove network on VM    Marcus Sorensen
>> New Feature CLOUDSTACK-658  Scaling up CPU and RAM for running VMs  Nitin Mehta
>> Improvement CLOUDSTACK-1217 Need to refactor cloud-engine createVM flow to handle
Storage and Network allocation separately.    Prachi Damle
>> Improvement CLOUDSTACK-980  marvin integration lib: make the library consistent with
API    Prasanna Santhanam
>> New Feature CLOUDSTACK-703  Site-to-Site VPN 2.0 Enhancements   Sheng Yang
>> Improvement CLOUDSTACK-738  Ability to manage Basic and Advanced Zone using a single
instance of CloudStack Sonny Chhen
>> Improvement CLOUDSTACK-716  Make netscaler plugin part of apache release    Vijay
Venkatachalam