From Shishir Pardikar <Shishir.Pardi...@citrix.com>
Subject Help for DevCloud?
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2013 21:10:05 GMT
All,

I have installed the DevCloud on my machine and am trying to play with it to get my feet wet
on Cloud Stack. I am able to login via the VM console or by ssh'ing, but I  am not able to
launch the management console via the browser. I have followed the instructions and read the
posts here<http://wiki.cloudstack.org/display/comm/DevCloud>. Specifically I have done
the following.

-          I am running on windows 8.

-          I have modified the lmhosts file to include DevCloud 127.0.0.1 entry

-          Am able to ping to DevCloud from a windows 8 command line

-          Have increased the VM memory to 2048

-          Have checked that there is nothing listening on port 8080

-          I looked at the log under /var/logs.... Looking to see if something is wrong with
java/web-server. However the logs are so big that it is difficult to make any sense out of
them.

Appreciate if anyone can help.

Shishir

Shishir Pardikar
Senior Architect; Citrix Labs - Redmond WA