From Edison Su <Edison...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Storage refactor db and baremetal diversion fixes
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2013 17:37:58 GMT

I put image_data_store_id in create-schema.sql, as template.sql will use image_data_store_id.

In 4.1 branch, it will execute 4.1-new-db-schema.sql(which has all the new db schema) right
after, create-schema.sql, but before template.sql.
But on master branch, we move 4.1-new-db-schema.sql to db upgrade, which is executed after
template.sql, then if anybody change vm_template db schema, the process will not work.