From Edison Su <Edison...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [MERGE]Storage refactor branch
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2013 17:32:27 GMT

I send out the request, there is no objection in 72 hours, so I think I can merge it in.
I am also trying to setup a marvin test, but the smoke test is disabled: http://jenkins.cloudstack.org/view/cloudstack-qa/job/test-cloudstack-smoke/
There are few functions(like migration volume between pools, create template from snapshot,
etc) I haven't tested by myself, but these functions will not block developer's daily work,
even if they don't work. The reason I don't want to test these features, because, my next
next task(after zone-wide storage) is to refactor nfs secondary storage, so I'll change that
part of code again. Then the purpose of fully test at these stage has not much value.