From Edison Su <Edison...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [MERGE][ACS41] javelin to master
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2013 18:45:32 GMT

There are unit test and integration test cases for storage components are using Spring and
TestNG.
For example, there is a maven project called, *storage-integration-test*, which can conduct
integration test with storage engine, storage plugins, and hypervisor resource. The integration
test is written for devcloud environment, so it's been disabled in the maven build.
Regarding to unit test, , there are unit test cases under each storage component, for newly
created classes, but not for all of them. Before I merge storage_refactor branch into master,
I'll add more unit tests for these newly created classes.