From Alex Huang <Alex.Hu...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] Supported Java version
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2013 20:37:27 GMT
John,

I'm not sure I understand.  Compiling with JDK6 or JDK7 with 1.6 compat mode on and running
ACS on JRE7 are two different things.  I definitely think we should test with both JRE6 and
JRE7 even in 4.1 and let the system admin make the decision on when to switch from JRE6 to
JRE7.  However, I don't think, at this point, we should compile with JDK7 and use JDK7 only
features which forces the admin's hand in upgrading from JRE6 to JRE7.

--Alex