From Alex Huang <Alex.Hu...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Question about Exception
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2013 21:11:40 GMT
Mike,

This generally means the XenServer was unable to make a iSCSI connection to the target.  You
should be able to find the failure on XS.  It's either in /var/log/xensource.log or in /var/log/SMlog.

If you're working with a pool, you want to make sure all XSes have connection to the target.

For each host, I usually will debug in this manner.

Go to the host, and establish the iscsi connection manually.
Once that works, then create the SR manually

Either one of the above should result in error and give you better detail on what the problem
is.

--Alex