From Bharat Kumar <bharat.ku...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Regarding cpu and ram overcommit feature
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2013 12:17:58 GMT
Hi Hari,

When we change the overcommit ratio the newly deployed VMs  will be deployed with the new
settings for the memory and cpu while the VMs prior to the change will use the same settings.

We are using memory ballooning which requires setting of the min and max ranges for memory
on a per VM basis.

On Feb 19, 2013, at 9:49 PM, Hari Kannan <hari.kannan@citrix.com> wrote:

> Hi Bharat,
>
> Can you please respond on the mailing list?
>
> Hari

impact on VMs? Is it hypervisor platform specific? Can you please provide an example of before
and after?

> Hari

affect on the VM already running.