From "Kelceydamage@bbits" <kel...@bbits.ca>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Support lifetime
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2013 18:37:19 GMT
Just to clarify as our community is quite large now, we are purely discussing code support
in the form of patches, correct?

Just to make sure people don't anticipate operations support for potentially 4 simultaneous
versions. Also that's a lot of docs and wiki, do we have a plan on how we are going to handle
conflicting wiki statements if version Y changes a function in version X? Or do we plan to
have individual articles per release with no cleanup schedule.

Sorry for the partial thread hijack :)

Sent from my iPhone