From Rayees Namathponnan <rayees.namathpon...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] Packaging in 4.1
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2013 00:22:46 GMT
As per Pradeep's suggestion I modified package.sh,  (updated  "cloud" to "cloudstack" in .../centos63/package.sh)

I am able to create new packages  with above changes in Centos6.3,  and also able to install
MS; but "cloudstack-setup-management" failed with below error

[root@auto_ms1 CloudStack-non-OSS-20-rhel6.3]# cloudstack-setup-management
Starting to configure CloudStack Management Server:
Configure sudoers ...         [OK]
Configure Firewall ...        [OK]
Configure CloudStack Management Server ...[Failed]
Cannot find /etc/cloud/management/server-nonssl.xml or /etc/cloud/management/tomcat6-nonssl.conf,
https enables failed
Try to restore your system:
Restore sudoers ...           [OK]
Restore Firewall ...          [OK]
Restore CloudStack Management Server ...[OK]
[root@auto_ms1 CloudStack-non-OSS-20-rhel6.3]#

"cloudstack-setup-management "  looking for the old path /etc/cloud/management, instead of
/etc/cloudstack/management

Hi Wido,

You will be having fixes for this ? is there any workaround for this ?

Regards,
Rayees