From Rajesh Battala <rajesh.batt...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Change qcow disk cache=none
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2013 04:08:25 GMT
Hi Jason Villalta,
In LibvirtVmDef.java, there is DiskDef class ,  get the cache value from the Global config,
while constructing the xml in the override method the class toString() specify the cache value,
currently it is using "none".

NOTE: whenever there is change in GC value, MS should restart for the value to take effect.

Thanks
Rajesh Battala