From Radhika Puthiyetath <radhika.puthiyet...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: New committer: Likitha Shetty
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2013 14:43:19 GMT
Congrats Likitha.....
This news calls for a treat..:-)

I have one more person in Bangalore to trouble with my patch submission (and occasional revert!)

-----Original Message-----
From: David Nalley [mailto:david@gnsa.us]
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2013 8:07 PM
To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: New committer: Likitha Shetty

Hi folks:

The Podling Project Management Committee (PPMC) for Apache CloudStack has asked Likitha Shetty
to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that they have accepted.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since there is no need to go
via the patch submission process. This should enable better productivity.

Please join me in congratulating Likitha

--David
on behalf of the CloudStack PPMC