From Jessica Wang <Jessica.W...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Broken master build?
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2013 00:26:14 GMT
+1

I encountered the same error.    :(

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Federle [mailto:Brian.Federle@citrix.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 4:17 PM
To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Broken master build?

Hey all,

I'm having issues starting up the management server on my ubuntu box (from a clean/build/install/deploydb).

I'm getting this on jetty:run:

com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: Unable to execute upgrade script: /home/bfederle/cloudstack/client/target/utilities/scripts/db/db/schema-40to410.sql

I'm able to see the login screen, but no api calls are going through, hence I am unable to
login. It seems from the error it was trying to upgrade my db, which should not happen here.

Anyone else running into this? This is from the past few hours.

Thanks,
Brian