From Abhijith Chandrashekar <Abhijith.Chandrashe...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: First SF bay area cloudstack meetup!
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2013 23:58:52 GMT
John, can this session be recorded? I will not be in the area on that date..

Thanks,
Abhijith

-----Original Message-----
From: John Kinsella [mailto:jlk@stratosec.co]
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2013 2:59 PM
To: <cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org> <cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org>;
<cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org>
Subject: First SF bay area cloudstack meetup!

I don't plan on mentioning all of these here, but for the first time I thought I would...

The first bay area CloudStack meet up is being hosted by Brocade in San Jose on the 20th of
February, from 6pm-9pm.

Brief agenda:
6:00 Registration, grab a beer and pizza
6:45 An Introduction to Apache CloudStack by Animesh Chaturvedi
7:20 Apache CloudStack Architecture by Alex Huang
8:10 Developing a Plugin for Apache CloudStack by Edison Su

We'll also be looking for input for topics to cover in future meetups.

Full details can be found at http://www.meetup.com/CloudStack-SF-Bay-Area-Users-Group/events/103725962/

*** You NEED to RSVP if you're planning on joining us! Space is limited!

John

o: 415.315.9385
@johnlkinsella