From Donal Lafferty <donal.laffe...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] Animesh Chaturvedi as a committer
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2013 09:54:22 GMT
Rohit's evidence is that we're slowing down our best dev contributors by not nominating them
for committer status.

Referring to concrete measures of performance is also a more inclusive approach to committer
nomination.  At least among developers.

Can we not do this on a monthly or quarterly basis?  It gives participants something interesting
to strive towards.

DL

Disclaimers...  My git rank is quite low, so this move would make no difference to me :)