From Animesh Chaturvedi <animesh.chaturv...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Branch Merge Expectations - Draft for Discussion
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2013 22:23:11 GMT
Chip

I posted this in another thread where 72 hour was called out,

Do we really need to wait 72 hours for all merge requests? I feel that slows developers down
unless they plan very well. We had similar discussion just 3 weeks back and it was discussed
that it depends on the scope and dependencies with other modules on case-by-case basis. If
all discussion and development and review has happened by community and if it is isolated
feature merge can be done quickly.

Here is link to that discussion.

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-cloudstack-dev/201301.mbox/%3C93099572B72EB341B81A644E134F240B012F747FE622@SJCPMAILBOX01.citrite.net%3E