From Animesh Chaturvedi <animesh.chaturv...@citrix.com>
Subject Feature Discuss Emails Tag Update
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2013 18:54:34 GMT
Folks

To make it easier to filter feature discuss emails by mail clients, Alex suggested that the
feature [DISCUSS] emails should be of the format [DISCUSS][$JIRA-BUG-ID] feature short description

Example : [DISUSS][CS-527]List API Performance Optimization

I think this is a good suggestion and will make it simpler and consistent way for stakeholders
to follow their threads. Can we agree to this? I will update the guidelines in wiki if there
is no objection.

Thanks
Animesh