From Sudha Ponnaganti <sudha.ponnaga...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: What are the System VM Templates for ASF 4.1 Release?
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2013 00:46:14 GMT
So what is the resolution?? Need to fix template for 4.1 if we enable IPV6.
Sheng - can you review and take action on this??

-----Original Message-----
From: Sheng Yang [mailto:sheng@yasker.org]
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 2:15 PM
To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: What are the System VM Templates for ASF 4.1 Release?

When I first report the bug

I've set the target for 4.1 because of ipv6 need.

When Rohit fixed it, it was changed to 4.2, sorry I didn't aware of that.

--Sheng

On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 2:12 PM, Chip Childers <chip.childers@sungard.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 02:07:37PM -0800, Chandan Purushothama wrote:
>> Building System VM Template is a 4.2 feature https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-1340.
 The system VM Templates posted by Rohit is for the Master branch http://jenkins.cloudstack.org/view/master/job/build-systemvm-master/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/tools/appliance/dist/
. I am referring to the ASF 4.1 Release System VM Templates in my question.