From Sudha Ponnaganti <sudha.ponnaga...@citrix.com>
Subject [ACS41][QA]QA Scrum Meeting Invite - 2/26/2012
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2013 18:58:52 GMT
Hi,

I am traveling this weekend to attend ApacheCon NA 2013 and will be in transit during meeting
time. Sangeetha will be hosting and she will send GTM with details.
There are pending blockers and not much progress has been made in that direction. I understand
that many of the features are blocked, however pl do raise them in the ML to make progress
with specific details

Thanks
/sudha

Agenda:
         Review Current Status of ACS 41 from QA Master Execution plan

Test Plan:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/CloudStack+4.1+QA+Plan

GTM Details:

1. Please join my meeting.
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/698786657
2. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your
telephone.
United States: +1 (626) 521-0017
United States (toll-free): 1 877 510 7841
Access Code: 698-786-657
Meeting ID: 698-786-657
GoToMeeting(r)
Online Meetings Made Easy(r)
Not at your computer? Click the link to join this meeting from your iPhone(r), iPad(r) or
Android(r) device via the GoToMeeting app.