From Sudha Ponnaganti <sudha.ponnaga...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [ACS41][QA] Test plan for S3-backed secondary storage
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2013 18:46:01 GMT
Will wait for sanity testing from John. Would like to see

- Test plan ( would be good in the same format that we have posted for other features )
- Test Results

May be he is hitting same issues we ran in to on 4.1 - However will wait for his confirmation

Thanks
/sudha

-----Original Message-----
From: Chip Childers [mailto:chip.childers@sungard.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 10:44 AM
To: Sudha Ponnaganti
Cc: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org; jburwell@basho.com
Subject: [ACS41][QA] Test plan for S3-backed secondary storage

Sudha,

In the IRC meeting, you asked about a test plan for S3-backed secondary storage.  John provided
it here (in the Quality Risks/Test Guidelines
section):
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/S3-backed+Secondary+Storage

It's not in the same format / location as the other test plans, but it's available.

As for testing, I believe that John mentioned he thought he was blocked by the bugs in master.
 We discussed this during the meeting, and it was mentioned that the 4.1 branch doesn't have
the same issues. John was going to start testing again.

Shout if this doesn't work for you or other test engineers!

(John, can you also please let folks know the status of testing as you
progress?)

-chip