From Sangeetha Hariharan <Sangeetha.Hariha...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [ACS41][QA] Test cases for VM Snaposot feature uploaded
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2013 15:19:26 GMT
Thank you Mice. I will add test cases to test this global configuration parameter as well.

-Thanks
Sangeetha

-----Original Message-----
From: Mice Xia [mailto:mice_xia@tcloudcomputing.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 12:46 AM
To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Cc: Sangeetha Hariharan
Subject: RE: [ACS41][QA] Test cases for VM Snaposot feature uploaded

Yes, there is a global configuration.

Global config name: "vmsnapshot.max",

-Mice

-----Original Message-----
From: Sangeetha Hariharan [mailto:Sangeetha.Hariharan@citrix.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 5:29 AM
To: Mice Xia; cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org

Hi Mice,

Thanks for your response and FS update.

I had 1 more question:
In Global config/Limit section there is a note about - "Add a global configuration for maximum
number of VM snapshots a VM can support".
Wanted to confirm if this global configuration parameter to restrict the maximum number of
VM snapshots for a VM is supported ? If this is supported , can you please provide the actual
global parameter name?

-Thanks
Sangeetha