From Hugo Trippaers <HTrippa...@schubergphilis.com>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] Binary downloads....
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2013 08:19:03 GMT

This is done automagically. Everytime we do a successful build on the ASF Jenkins server the
resulting artifacts will be uploaded to the ASF repository. This is controlled by the apache
master pom that we include in our project. A lot of our artifacts are already there at the
moment. We only have publisched SNAPSHOT release though as from a maven point of view we have
not made a release yet I think. (This requires triggering a build with a release tag from
the Jenkins system afaik).

The main think would be to discuss how we want the artifacts to look like. At the moment only
the management server is in a shape that it can be distributed as a complete entity. Just
pick up the war file and drop it in some java web container. Works for tomcat and jetty at
least.

Cheers,

Hugo