From Hugo Trippaers <HTrippa...@schubergphilis.com>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] Packaging in 4.1
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2013 08:29:54 GMT
Hey Sudha,

I'm working on this as much as my $dayjob allows, but I can't give an estimate yet.

This old systems was already broken and did not create any useful packages, so I removed even
the last remnants. For the moment I think the team will have to work from the maven builds
until we have this done and integrated in the 4.1 branch.

Cheers,

Hugo