From David Grizzanti <david.grizza...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: CloudStack API Question
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2013 18:21:24 GMT
Mike,

In the UI if you go to "Accounts" in the left hand sidebar -> click the name of an account
(i.e. "admin") -> under Details click "View Users" -> click the Username of the user
in question (i.e. "admin") and the API and Secrety Key should be listed under the Details
there.

Hope that helps!

--
David Grizzanti
Software Engineer - SunGard Availability Services

On Feb 13, 2013, at 12:44 PM, Mike Tutkowski wrote:

> OK, just getting around to doing this now.
>
> It looks like the Generate Keys command worked (I didn't get an error
> message), but I'm not sure where to look in the GUI to find these keys.
>
> Would you mind pointing that out for me?
>
> Thanks!!
>

> On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 9:07 PM, Will Stevens <wstevens@cloudops.com> wrote:
>
>> If its a fresh install, you will access the client at:
>> the.machines.ip:8080/client/
>> Login with username/password of: admin/password
>> Click: Accounts -> admin -> View Users -> admin -> (in the main window
>> there are 3 buttons at the top left of the screen, mouse over the right
>> most one of the 3 and it should say 'Generate Keys', click that)
>>
>> You can follow that same process for any user who has an account.
>>

>> On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 10:26 PM, Mike Tutkowski <
>> mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Can you point me to the location in the GUI where I can generate keys?
>>>
>>> Thanks!

>> that

>> wstevens@cloudops.com

Domain