From Venkata SwamyBabu Budumuru <venkataswamybabu.budum...@citrix.com>
Subject [QA][PROPOSAL][ACS4.2] test plan review: Multiple IPs per NIC
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2013 13:41:11 GMT
Hi,

Please review the following test plan for feature "Multiple IPs per NIC" and let me know the
review comments.

Test Plan                              :                https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Multiple+IPs+per+NIC+Test+Plan
Functional Spec                :               https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Multiple+IP+address+per+NIC
Bug Id                                   :               https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-24

Thanks,
SWAMY

On Dec 14, 2012, at 9:37 AM, Jayapal Reddy Uradi <jayapalreddy.uradi@citrix.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Current guest VM by default having one NIC and one IP address assigned.
> If your wants extra IP for the guest VM, there no provision from  the CS.
>
> Using multiple IP address per NIC feature CS can associate IP address for the NIC,  user
can take that IP and assign it to the VM.

> Please find the FS for  the more details.
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Multiple+IP+address+per+NIC
>
> Please provide your comments on the FS.
>

> Thanks,
> jayapal