From Pranav Saxena <pranav.sax...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: android cloudstack client
Date Sat, 16 Feb 2013 06:40:49 GMT
Hi abhi ,

Even me and Brian had started to design the front end for an Android/ iOS app for cloudstack
and we were using the phoneGap API to handle few of the touch functionalities for this . We
thought that when we have a basic prototype up and working , we'll share it with the community
.

Our plan is to have a basic set of features like starting an instance , stopping an instance
, may be take a snapshot and list the capacity charts on the dashboard .

Could you also elaborate on what exactly is your plan and how do you plan to have the UI design
for your work ? May be we should collaborate on this and avoid any redundant work .

Regards,
Pranav

-----Original Message-----
From: Abhinandan Prateek [mailto:Abhinandan.Prateek@citrix.com]
Sent: Saturday, February 16, 2013 9:04 AM
To: cloudstack dev
Subject: android cloudstack client

Guys,
  I was wondering how useful will be a android (and iOS) cloudstack client will be ? I have
started to put together a android client initially to show dash board and later probably will
add more functionality.
Before putting in more effort, wanted to probe the community if this is something they will
want to use ?

-abhi