From Pranav Saxena <pranav.sax...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [REMINDER]: Webinar Invitation: Join us for "Cloudstack User Meet Up 2013 - Bangalore" :Feb 5 , 2013 (5:30 PM - 7:30 PM IST)
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2013 18:02:02 GMT
I am really sorry that we could not get the audio working properly due to some technical issues
perhaps and I would like to thank those of you who still attended the webinar . I'll share
the slides and the recoded webinar for your interests.

Thanks again ,
Pranav

-----Original Message-----
From: Pranav Saxena [mailto:pranav.saxena@citrix.com]
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2013 9:34 PM
To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: [REMINDER]: Webinar Invitation: Join us for "Cloudstack User Meet Up 2013 - Bangalore"
:Feb 5 , 2013 (5:30 PM - 7:30 PM IST)

Cloudstack User Meet Up 2013 - Bangalore

[http://www1.gotomeeting.com/g2w/images/128546905/53191916259066269/embed.jpg]

Join us for a Webinar on February 5

[http://img.gotomeeting.com/g2mimages/webinar/themes/business/button_registerNow.gif]<https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/128546905>

[http://img.gotomeeting.com/g2mimages/webinar/themes/business/defaultUserImage.jpg]

Welcome to Cloudstack User Meet up 2013 . Official talks by -
Agenda:

    1)  Real World CloudStack Deployment Experience By Giles Sirett, CEO ShapeBlue
    2) CloudStack Performance Testing By Sowmya Krishnan, Citrix R&D Bangalore
    3) Storage Challenges In A Multi Tenant Cloud By Umasankar Mukkara, Founder & VP Engineering,
CloudByte

Title:

Cloudstack User Meet Up 2013 - Bangalore

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Time:

5:30 PM - 7:30 PM IST

After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining
the Webinar.

System Requirements
PC-based attendees
Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server

Mac®-based attendees
Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer

Mobile attendees
Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet

Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/128546905