From Pranav Saxena <pranav.sax...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE][ACS401] Apache CloudStack 4.0.1-incubating release (Second Round)
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2013 16:22:16 GMT
Chip ,

I just created one - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-1138 .I'll propose a
fix for this and ask the community/Brian Federle to review the change in order to ensure the
widget changes don't cause any regressions somewhere else.

Thanks,
Pranav

-----Original Message-----
From: Chip Childers [mailto:chip.childers@sungard.com]
Sent: Friday, February 01, 2013 9:45 PM
To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: [VOTE][ACS401] Apache CloudStack 4.0.1-incubating release (Second Round)

On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 9:27 AM, Pranav Saxena <pranav.saxena@citrix.com> wrote:
> Found a minor issue with the UI though under a negative test case scenario  - if we have
invalid inputs (like alphabets) for  netmask , gateway  in the zonewizard while setting up
an advanced zone , the VLAN range container isn't loaded and throws an error. This needs to
be rectified by modifying the widget code under utils.js  .Giving the numeric and proper inputs
to netmask , gateway  works fine.

Agreed that isn't blocking.  Have you opened a bug to get it fixed in
4.0.2 or 4.1.0?