From Will Chan <will.c...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: What are the System VM Templates for ASF 4.1 Release?
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2013 22:14:20 GMT

Ok, I'm a bit confused.  Currently, it looks like we have 3 options?

1. Use the current 4.0 template, but that means we remove ipv6 support for 4.1 ACS.
2. Potentially delay 4.1 so we can incorporate the new system VM build process.
3. Figure out a way to generate the 4.1 template using the old way of generating the current
4.0 template.  I assume this option is an absolute no-go.

QA is currently blocked on what to test and they cannot possibly have the time to test 4.1
with a 4.0 template and 4.1 template.

Will