From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: License issue for js file from ui-plugins merge
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2013 18:26:50 GMT
On Feb 15, 2013, at 1:16 PM, Alex Huang <Alex.Huang@citrix.com> wrote:

> This should be on wiki somewhere.
>
> It is not enough to reach a consensus on the ML for code collaboration and community
behavior.  Please record this decision as a guideline on the community topic on the wiki.
 Think about how new people or people who was not interested in this topic can possibly know
this decision.

Also, this resulted in a clear build failure email from builds.a.o
that should have triggered a fix or email to the list asking for how
to resolve. That's something we should all be watching for.