From KAWAI Hiroaki <ka...@stratosphere.co.jp>
Subject Re: [discuss] NetworkManager in migration
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2013 08:54:44 GMT
(2013/02/26 17:21), Dave Cahill wrote:
> Hi,
>

>> Anybody else (Hugo? Dave Cahill?) want to chime in?
>

> I have noticed some issues with the NetworkManager's treatment of non-Guest
> NICs / VMs - see for example thread [1].
>
> Kawai-san - could you provide more info on the type of traffic (Guest
> only?) and VMs (Guest only, or System VMs too) you're working with?

For now, I'm working on GuestNetwork only, because the other system
networks does not have parent physical networks and I could not
find an normal way to operate with system networks from
PhysicalNetworkServiceProviders.
# It will be good if those system networks have physical networks.
## But this is another topic...