From Jason Pavao <jason.pa...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: failed to delete storage pool error
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2013 17:18:25 GMT
Thanks for the reply Marcus,
I deleted everything that had any reference to the storage and still
can't delete the primary storage. In addition I can't delete the
cluster/host even though I thoroughly examined everything.

I left the cluster over the weekend (even though my cleanup schedule is
every 4 hours, and still I can't delete these disks/clusters/hosts.

HELP!

Is there a easy way to cleanup the database to remove these objects? Any
sql examples would be lovely.

Thanks again for all the support.
-jason

--