From Sailaja Mada <sailaja.m...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: New committer: Radhika Puthiyetath
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2013 03:51:33 GMT
Congrats Radhika.

Regards,
Sailaja.M

-----Original Message-----
From: Chiradeep Vittal [mailto:Chiradeep.Vittal@citrix.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 3:28 AM
To: CloudStack DeveloperList
Cc: Radhika Puthiyetath
Subject: New committer: Radhika Puthiyetath

Hi folks:

The Podling Project Management Committee (PPMC) for Apache CloudStack has asked Radhika Puthiyetath
to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that she has accepted.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since there is no need to go
via the patch submission process. This should enable better productivity.

Please join me in congratulating Radhika.

--
Chiradeep
on behalf of the CloudStack PPMC