From Sailaja Mada <sailaja.m...@citrix.com>
Subject [ACS41]Only default Root admin is allowed to login Management Server
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2013 06:38:31 GMT
Hi,

I have created user/admin accounts under root domain.  I am not able login with these users.
I tried with users under a new domain as well.
2013-02-06 12:00:31,671 INFO  [cloud.api.ApiServer] (11296479@qtp-30212151-22:null)  10.144.7.13
-- POST command=login domain=/Failed to authenticate user newadmin1 in domain 1; please provide
valid credentials
Only default Root admin is allowed to login Management Server.  Has any one observed the same
issue?

Thanks and Regards,
Sailaja.M