From Kishan Kavala <Kishan.Kav...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Regarding "Blacklist of Routes" Feature of nTier Apps 2.0
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2013 13:50:01 GMT
Administrators would want to block a list of routes so that they are not assigned to any of
the private Gateways in VPC. While creating routes on private Gateways,  if the route is
in the blacklist, route creation will not be allowed.

to understand what does blacklisting routes feature mean. Can anyone help me understand what
does this feature do and how is it implemented on the >Router?