From Devdeep Singh <devdeep.si...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Code Location Question
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2013 05:25:18 GMT
You can start with looking at createPool function in StorageManagerImpl.java. The implementation
specific to creating iSCSI storage for a XenServer is in CitrixResourceBase.java. Look for
how CreateStoragePoolCommand has been handled. It calls getIscsiSR for creating a SR of type
iSCSI on xen host.

Regards,
Devdeep