From Prasanna Santhanam <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Management Server Memory Requirements
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2013 07:27:07 GMT
On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 11:35:15AM +0530, Marcus Sorensen wrote:
> We began seeing this at the point of the 4.1 cut. Our xen devclouds
> stopped working until we increased the dom0 RAM to 1.5GB. Nobody else
> was complaining, and most people don't run the mgmt server in
> devcloud, so I was just waiting to see where the conversation about
> memory went on the MAVEN_OPTS e-mail thread.

actually the devcloud-ci job broke soon as javelin came to master and
the 2g recommendation wasn't useful for a machine that ran several
devcloud workers. There was no hope for that machine that has since
been recommissioned, the job deleted and now repurposed to build
systemvms instead. If the memory overhead is fixed I can bring the ci
back up.

--
Prasanna.,