From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Question about correcting a URL within the docs and pot files
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2013 14:35:57 GMT
Hi all,

I'm correcting the URL issue noted in CLOUDSTACK-1341, and have a
question about the appropriateness of modifying the pot files directly.

I went looking for the places where the KEYs file URL was in the docs
folder, and I get this:

# grep -R KEYS *
en-US/verifying-source.xml:       <title>Getting the KEYS</title>
en-US/verifying-source.xml:          <ulink url="http://www.apache.org/dist/dev/incubator/cloudstack/KEYS">KEYS</ulink>
--import KEYS</programlisting>
pot/verifying-source.pot:msgid "Getting the KEYS"
pot/verifying-source.pot:msgid "To enable you to verify the GPG signature, you will need to
download the <ulink url=\"http://www.apache.org/dist/dev/incubator/cloudstack/KEYS\">KEYS</ulink>
file."
--import KEYS"

I know that we should change the source XML file, but how about the .pot
file?

-chip