From Prasanna Santhanam <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] UI automation using Python/Selenium
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2013 09:32:09 GMT
On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 02:44:24PM -0500, Chip Childers wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 10:09:06PM +0000, Parth Jagirdar wrote:
> > Here is cwiki link...
> >
> > https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/UI+Automation+using+Selenium+and+Python
>
> Following up on this...
>
> First, I love this initiative and want to help.  Since you don't have
> commit rights, do you want to push to a github repo where others can
> fork and submit pull requests for the feature?

Parth / Chip,

The collaboration for marvin automation is happening on
github:/cloudstack-qa ever since the IP clearance issues prevented us
from moving tests in to the ASF.  I'm happy to give you commit
privileges there so we can collaborate with other contributors
interested in automated tests.

--
Prasanna.,