From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: [MERGE] UI plugin framework
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2013 18:45:04 GMT
On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 04:09:43PM -0800, Brian Federle wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Since I have the initial UI plugin framework done, I would like to merge it down into
Apache master. The current branch it lives on is 'ui-plugins'.

> To introduce how UI plugins work right now, I've written a tutorial on the wiki:
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/UI+Plugin+Tutorial
>
> Note that this is only a basic tutorial to get people started, and thus still a work-in-progress.
>
> -- Detailed UI framework documentation still needs to be written, there are many options
and possibilities with the widgets, so I welcome any feedback on what would be the best way
to introduce people to CloudStack UI development.

> Thanks,
> Brian

Can you please rebase that branch off of master, so that we can have a
clean view of the diff?

Thanks!

-chip