From Prasanna Santhanam <...@apache.org>
Subject How to tell if cloudstack-management is 'really' up?
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2013 17:51:08 GMT
I know the service cloudstack-management status shows running but
while the server is coming up for the first time (eg: ephemeral test
environment) how does one detect that the service is actually
ready for requests on 8080?

I could use the auth mechanism that the UI uses by forming a
listcapabilities call after login. But is there any other  way?

The problem I'm facing is that I alter the configuration table to suit
my test but the ConfigurationServer class later populates the default
values overwriting my settings.

--
Prasanna.,