From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: Participating in Hyper-V support [Was RE: Redistributing 3rd party code licensed under Apache License 2.0]
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2013 16:10:24 GMT
On Fri, Feb 08, 2013 at 10:46:28AM +0000, Donal Lafferty wrote:
> Sorry for the late reply.  See below.

out the Cloud.com bits, Alessandro would face the same IP concerns that I faced last week.

Alessandro, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Donal, I think that the statement Alessandro made was:

> We are also working on a CloudStack Hyper-V driver, I'd be glad to
> contribute the code that we have and our experience with Hyper-V."

So it *would* have to come through the IP clearance process, since it
seems to have been done outside of the community (we can help with that
Alessandro), but I don't think this is a discussion about code from OS.

Am I not interpreting things correctly?

-chip