From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: [ACS41]DB Commit warning for every Deploy VM request
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2013 15:39:33 GMT
On Wed, Feb 06, 2013 at 04:11:32PM +0530, Sailaja Mada wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have observed below warning for every deploy VM request. There is no functional impact
but would like to understand if we are making additional DB request to do commit though it's
not required.

> WARN  [db.Transaction.Transaction] (9071190@qtp-8057824-32:) txn: Commit called when
it is not a transaction: -UserVmManagerImpl.createVirtualMachine:3398-UserVmManagerImpl.createAdvancedVirtualMachine:3096-MethodProxy.invoke:204-Cglib2AopProxy$CglibMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint:689-ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed:150-MethodInvocationProceedingJoinPoint.proceed:80-TransactionContextBuilder.AroundAnyMethod:43-GeneratedMethodAccessor48.invoke:-1-DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke:43-Method.invoke:616-AbstractAspectJAdvice.invokeAdviceMethodWithGivenArgs:621-AbstractAspectJAdvice.invokeAdviceMethod:610

> Thanks,
> Sailaja.M

Can you open a bug on this?  It's at least bad form for us to be
splattering this error all over the logs, and at worst a problem with
the transactions.