From Prasanna Santhanam <...@apache.org>
Subject [DOCS][CI] adminguide and releasenotes jobs on jenkins.cs.o
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2013 08:39:09 GMT
On Tue, Feb 05, 2013 at 12:05:04PM +0530, Radhika Puthiyetath wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Request the community to create a job at Jenkins to build the Admin Guide.
>
> The readme, which has the info on building, is attached.
>
> publican build --format=html-single, pdf --langs=en-US --config publican-adminguide.cfg

http://jenkins.cloudstack.org/job/cloudstack-4.1-adminguide/3/console

There's one scheduled on 4.1 on jenkins.cloudstack.org. The latest
build is failing. The build slaves on infra don't yet [1] have the right
publican for building so docs jobs remain on our staging jenkins.

more jobs needed

on jenkins.cs.o

- rhel/debian builds of the new packaging
- publican docs

on builds.a.o

- 4.1 mvn build
- 4.1 apidocs